Skip to main content

Full text of "Venice Beach Business Improvement District Miscellaneous Emails and Records from CD11"

See other formats

8/4/2016

City of Los Angeles Mail - Fwd: Opposition to Venice BID & Relevant Questions

Debbie DynerHarris <debbie.dynerharris@lacity.org>

Fwd: Opposition to Venice BID & Relevant Questions

1 message

Mike Bonin <mike.bonin@lacity.org> Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 11:15 PM

To: Debbie DynerHarris <debbie.dynerharris@lacity.org>

MIKE BONIN